Carrie Crow is a NYC-based studio producer + creative professional specializing in developing visual assets, social media and creative content.
- Food, Travel + Portrait Photography
- Shoot Planning + Production
- Prop Styling
- Art Direction
- Photo Editing + Image Processing
- Stop Motion Capture + Editing
- Stock Photography Acquisition + Image Rights Management
- Video Production
- Video Editing
- Music Acquisition + Image Rights Management
- Graphic Design + Branding
- Social Media Content Development
- Social Media Analytics + Assessment
- Writing + Editing
- Public Relations + Communications Strategy
Carrie's work has appeared in The New York Times, The New York Post, Time Out New York, Woman's Day, Redbook, Good Housekeeping, The Associated Press and in literary and arts publications such as 3:AM Magazine (London), SAND Journal (Berlin), Upstairs at Duroc (Paris), and Versal 12 (Amsterdam).
Her fine art work has been exhibited internationally at the Queens Museum of Art, Newspace Center for Photography, Curious Matter, Streit House Space, the Orange County Center for Contemporary Art, FIDM à Paris Mairie IX, Kunst Altonale Hamburg, and Galleria Perela during the 54th and 56th Venice Biennales.
My full portfolio with case studies and sample projects is available on request.
Please click the image to be directed to my fine art portfolio: carriecrow.net